Baby & Me New Member Registration Terms of Service
Article 1 (member)
1. "Members" refers to individuals who agree to this agreement according to the procedure specified by the Company and apply for enrollment.
2. "Membership information" refers to information on the attributes of members disclosed by the member and information on the transactions of members.
3. These Terms are the rules that are applied to all members and protect them after registration procedure.
Article 2 (registration)
1. Member qualification
After agreeing to these Terms, customers who have applied for enrollment will be qualified as members after the prescribed registration procedure is completed. Please register as a member of the member. Registration by proxy is not permitted at all. In addition, it may be refused to apply for membership from those who have canceled their membership in the past or other those who have not decided that we are not appropriate.
2. Enter member information
When registering as a member, read the input precautions carefully and input exactly the required information in the prescribed input form. Special symbols, old kanji, Roman numerals, etc. cannot be used for registration of membership information. If these characters are registered, we will change it.
3. Manage password
(1) The password shall be available only to the member himself, and cannot be transferred or loaned to a third party.
(2) The password should be managed by responsibility, such as changing the password regularly so that it is not known by others.
(3) The expression of the intention made to the Company using the password is regarded as the person's intention of the member, and all payments that arise for that are responsible for the members.
Article 3 (Change)
1. The member shall immediately contact the Company if the matters reported to the Company, such as the name or address, are changed.
2. The Company is not responsible for any damage caused by the change registration. Also, please note that transactions that have already been processed before the change registration will be performed based on information before the change even if the change is registered.
Article 4 (withdrawal)
If the member wishes to withdraw, the member must proceed. After the prescribed withdrawal procedure, you will be withdrawn.
Article 5 (Loss of membership and compensation obligation)
1. If a member filed a false declaration when applying for a member qualification, if he neglected the payment debt by mail -order, or if there was another reason that we would be inappropriate as a member, we will be a member qualification. Can be canceled.
2. If a member does the act specified in the following items, we will be responsible for compensation for the damage we have incurred.
(1) Use the member number and password illegally
(2) Including this website, falsifying information, and sending harmful computer programs to this website to interfere with our business.
(3) To infringe the intellectual ownership of the product we handle
Article 6 (Information provision)
The Company shall be able to provide information (including advertising) by e -mail magazine or other methods. If the member does not wish to provide information, the information will be stopped if you notify you of the company prescribed. However, the provision of information required for the operation of this service cannot be stopped at the request of the member.
Article 7 (prohibited items)
When using this service, the members are prohibited from performing the following items to members.
1. Legal or regulations, precautions for the use of this service, notes on shopping in this service, and other agreements, etc.
2. Use the rights, interests, honor, etc. of the Company and other third parties
3. Perform acts that may adversely affect the mind and body of youth, and other acts that are contrary to public order and morals.
4. Performing other users and other third parties to annoy or acts to make discomfort
5. Enter false information
6. Send or write harmful computer programs, emails, etc.
7. To illegally access our server and other computers
8. Lending and transferring a password to a third party or shared with a third party
9. Others judge that they are inappropriate
Article 8 (Service interruption / suspension, etc.)
1. In order to maintain the operation status of the Service, the Company may suspend all or part of the service without notice if it falls under one of the following items.
(1) When necessary for regular maintenance and emergency maintenance of the system
(2) When the load is concentrated on the system
(3) When it becomes difficult to operate the system due to fire, power outage, and interference by third parties.
(4) In addition, if the company determines that the system is unavoidable, it is necessary to stop the system.
Article 9 (Change / abolition of services)
The Company shall be able to change or abolish all or part of the service without prior notice.
Article 10 (exemption)
1. The Company is liable for any interruption, delay, cancellation, data loss of data due to disability such as communication lines and computers, damages caused by unauthorized access to data, and other damage caused by members regarding our services. Shall not.
2. The Company does not guarantee that the email content sent from our web page server, etc. does not include harmful things such as computer viruses.
3. We are not responsible for any damages caused by the members violating these Terms, etc.
Article 11 (outsourcing)
1. The Company may outsource the third party to provide services to members to provide membership information management, system management, system development, information provision work, and other services, and associated business and office work. 。
2. The member agrees that the company has taken protection measures regarding the outsourcing set forth in the preceding paragraph and discloses the membership information to the business consignment.
Article 12 (Revision of these Terms)
Except for the handling of personal information, the Company may be able to revise these Terms arbitrarily, and the Company can set the terms to replenish these Terms (hereinafter referred to as the "Replenishment Terms"). The revision or replenishment of these Terms shall be effective when the revised terms or replenishment rules are posted on the site prescribed by the Company. In this case, the member shall follow the revised terms and replenishment rules.
Article 13 (Competitive law, jurisdiction court)
In the event of a dispute regarding these Terms, the District Court, which has jurisdiction over the location of our headquarters, shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.