Article 1 Definition
(2) When it is found that the contents of the application include false items.
(3) In addition, if the Company determines that the application is not suitable.
2. "Immediate reservation" means that the reservation has been confirmed when the reservation operation is completed in this service.
3. "Temporary reservation" means that the reservation is not confirmed when the user makes a reservation in this service.BABY＆MeIt is to determine the reservation by directly managed store operations.
4. "Cancellation waiting reception" means that although the reservation is accepted, it is called a cancellation waiting state, and if other reservations are canceled, it will automatically be "reserved" or "temporary reservation".
Article 2 About this service
2. This service is limited to Japan.
3. The Company shall be able to freely set the content of this service without the prior consent of the user, stop, terminate, etc.
2. Even if a lost profit is generated by the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we shall not be liable for these.
Article 4 Contents of this service
We, this service24The time shall be provided, and "immediate reservation", "temporary reservation", and "cancellation waiting reception" shall accept reservations in the order of application.
2. Reservations with this service shall be made by the user himself, and reservations cannot be made by the agent.
3. The reservation capacity of this service shall be specified by this service.
4. Try -on time that can be reserved in this service is up to 1 hour, and the time isBABY＆MeIt will be within the business hours of the directly managed store. However, in the case of temporary holidays, the fitting may be refused even after making a reservation.
5. The fitting place that can be reserved with this service isBABY＆MeIt will be a directly managed store. The location of the directly managed store shall be specified in this service.
6. "Reception start" and "Deadline" shall be specified in this service.
Article 5 Cancellation
"Cancellation reception deadline" shall be specified in this service.
2. Cancellation or or in this serviceBaby & MeIf you can't come to try on without contacting the directly managed store for cancellation (hereinafter referred to as "non -contact cancellation")Baby & MeThe directly managed store may contact users by telephone or e -mail.
Article 6 Handling of personal information of users
Users include "Name", "Frigana", "Post Code", "Address", "E -mail address", "Phone number (including mobile phone number)", "Gender" to provide this service. Personal information such as "date of birth" (including changes that we have learned due to the notification of users after registration) and related information (hereinafter referred to as "user information") (collected) ) ・ I agree to hold it.
2. User information obtained (collected) obtained in the preceding paragraph is taken by the Company, such as preventing loss or loss or loss, and is held in an electromagnetic method, optical method or writing, and has been provided for a certain period of this service. It is held and discarded and erased after the purpose of use.
3. The person in charge of handling personal information shall be BABY & ME directly managed manager.
Article 7 Use of user information
The user shall agree that the user information obtained (collected) and held in the preceding Article will use the service for a certain period from the end of the service provision period for the following purposes for the following purposes.
(1) To accept reservations (including changes to reservations) and cancel
(2) To check the user when trying on
(3) To confirm the user at the time of non -contact cancellation
(4) To manage users (including registered information)
(5) Providing products, services, events, advertisements and various information from us(Emails, etc.)To do
(6) For the creation of statistical data
(7) To manage the operation and management of this service
(8) In order to provide information related to interruption of this service operation, suspension, etc.
(9) For contacting questionnaires, surveys, etc. related to the provision of various information such as event information, etc.
（10) For confirmation of user information reception content, notification and management of reception completion
（11) To verify the user's identity when inquiring to the Company
（12) To obtain notification and consent to new purposes, etc.
（13) In addition, in order to provide related tasks related to the accessories of the preceding items
Article 8 Provided by third parties of personal information of users
We do not disclose or provide personal information obtained (collected) from users to third parties. However, except if any of the following is the following.
(1) When based on laws and regulations
(2) If you have your consent
(3) In the case of requests from government offices, such as requests from the police
(4) When outsourcing all or part of the handling within the range required to achieve the specified purpose of use
Article 9 About disclosure, correction, etc. of personal information
At the offer of the user himself, the Company will respond to notification, disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion of the purpose of use of personal information, suspension of use, and suspension of provision to third parties. However, if it is necessary to achieve the purpose of use, the processing shall not be performed even if there is an offer to delete, stop using, erase, or suspend provision to third parties.
2. The offer set forth in the preceding paragraph shall be the BABY & ME directly managed store specified in this service.
Article 10 Obligation when entering personal information
The input is optional. However, if you cannot enter the required items, you will not be able to use the purpose of use.
Article 11 cooperation with external systems
The processing within the external system linked to this service shall apply the terms and conditions of the external system.
Article 12 Outsourcing
In providing this service to users, we will outsource user information, reservation management, system management, and other associated work and paperwork.
Article 13 Change, interrupt, stop of this service
We can change, interrupt, or stop the name and part of the Services without prior notice to the user for any reason.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damage to users caused by the change, interruption, or suspension of the service based on the preceding paragraph.
Article 14 prohibited act
Users shall not perform the following acts when using this service.
(1) Acts that hinder the operation of this service, and slander
(2) Acts that users leak and lend user IDs to third parties
(3) Acts that infringe the property and privacy of the Company or third party
(4) Act against public order and morals
(5) Acts to make false notifications
(6) Act's act of illegally viewing and using a third -party user information
(7) Acts to infect computer viruses, etc.
(8) Acts that violate laws and regulations
(9) In addition, an act that may be the above (1) to (8)
（10) In some cases, we judged that we were prohibited or inappropriate.
Prohibition of transfer, etc.
Article 16 User equipment, etc.
The user shall prepare communication equipment, software, communication lines, etc. required to use this service at their own expense, and check the operation, connection, etc. at their own risk.
Article 17 Regarding compliant law
Article 18 About the jurisdiction court
In the event of a dispute between users and the Company, the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.